Top 5 fandoms you’ll see:
- Doctor Who
- Harry Potter
- Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog
Top 3 celebrities you’ll see:
- Jared Padalecki/Jensen Ackles (Yes, they’re one person)
- David Tennant
- Dita Von Teese
Top 3 other topics you’ll see:
- Various fanart, often from fandoms I’m not a part of.
- Rants about my feelings on movies, music, feminism, equality, and other things.
Do I make graphics? I only very rarely make things with Photoshop, since I’m not very well versed in the use of it so it takes me forever. I do make circular Gallifreyan pictures by request, though.
Do I liveblog? Nope. I’m not involved with anything important or interesting enough to think anyone would want constant updates about it.
My ask box is: Usually empty, but sometimes has a Gallifreyan request or two.
- Interviewer: Why do you think people love Doctor Who so much?
- Russell T. Davies: Because it's the best idea ever invented in the history of the world.