George R.R. Martin on writing women
- George Stroumboulopoulos: There's one thing that's interesting about your books. I noticed that you write women really well and really different. Where does that come from?
- George R.R. Martin: You know, I've always considered women to be people.
Reblog if you want "have you ever" asks.
- For constantly wanting to talk to you.
- For getting sad, when you take long to reply.
- For saying things that might piss you off.
- For coming off as annoying.
- If you dont want to talk to me as much as I wanna talk to you.
- If I think about you too much and too often.
- If I tell you about my pointless drama when you dont really care.
- If I come off as being clingy..
do you think sam and dean ever watch marathons of ghost hunters on syfy and laugh